Emory spotted my old doll house in the laundry room this weekend. He wanted to play with it so we wiped it down and brought it inside. I pulled out the Little People for him to put in the house. He looked at me like I was crazy then he told me that is the Lego guy's house. The Lego guys have been in there all weekend.
Friday, November 28, 2008
House for Lego Guys
Emory spotted my old doll house in the laundry room this weekend. He wanted to play with it so we wiped it down and brought it inside. I pulled out the Little People for him to put in the house. He looked at me like I was crazy then he told me that is the Lego guy's house. The Lego guys have been in there all weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment